JobKeeper Payment extension
Jobkeeper 2.0 – Key dates for the second JobKeeper Payment extension
- if you are eligible for JobKeeper extension two, you will need to complete a new decline in turnover test
- the payment rates for your eligible employees will change
- if you are new to JobKeeper you can enrol in the program to participate in the remaining fortnights.
To support you through December and January, there are extended reporting dates for JobKeeper fortnights 20, 21 and 22.
JobKeeper fortnight 20 (Monday 21 December 2020 to Sunday 3 January 2021)
- You will have until Monday 4 January 2021 to meet the wage condition for your eligible employees.
- Business monthly declarations for JobKeeper fortnights 18, 19 and 20 are now due 28 January 2021.
JobKeeper fortnights 21 and 22 (starting Monday 4 January 2021 and Monday 18 January 2021)
You will have until Sunday 31 January 2021 to meet the wage condition for your eligible employees. This is to make sure that you have paid your eligible employees before claiming JobKeeper payments in your February monthly business declarations.