Holmans specialises in business and taxation advice designed to assist you achieve your goals.
SMEs generally suffer from the same three pressures:
- Money (cashflow, driving profitability and managing growth)
- People (customer and team member engagement)
- Time (balancing work and personal life commitments)
Holmans have experience in assisting our clients manage all the issues above. We too are an SME.
Our SME services include:
- Accounting and taxation advice
- Cashflow forecasts, budgets and advice
- Key Performance Indicator reports prepared together with your Financial Statements and Tax Returns, which outline critical success factors of your business, such as Break Even Points, Gross Profit percentages, debtor days, stock-turn so-on.
- SME business improvement advice and strategies
- Cloud accountings solutions
- Industry benchmarking
- Tax planning and minimisation reviews designed to forecast your tax liabilities and provide proactive solutions
to reduce tax liabilities and grow your wealth;
Need help and want to know more? Call Holmans for assistance on (07) 5430 7600 or send us an email.
When can we help you? We can provide SMEs with practical tools to assist manage the above, developed from years of experience and training. Our goal is to provide expert, thoughtful and practical advice to empower you to achieve your current and future goals.
‘The difference between Holmans and our previous accountant is seismic. Wayne has made the effort to understand our business on a level far deeper than numbers. He appreciates that not everyone’s motivations are the same and focuses outcomes accordingly. He’s helped us unlock income potential that we didn’t know possible at the same time as focusing expenditure with tailored benchmarking and industry reference points. Within a year of engaging Holman’s, we have more than tripled our profitability and the potential is staggering for the next financial year. It’s great to know that whatever the business environment throws at us we can rely on measured, reliable and friendly advice from Wayne and his team.’
Alex Johns – Managing Director / Sol Bar Live Pty Ltd