Required: Senior Accountant
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
We are a reputable long established 4 partner firm who pride ourselves on providing exception service and advice to our clients and going the extra mile. We genuinely care for our clients and work together with them in their businesses. We are motivated, professional and work collaboratively to achieve results. Based on the Sunshine Coast, we have an opportunity for an experienced senior accountant who is also open to having a lot of fun along the way!
Our team is growing, and we are looking for the right person to come on this journey with us. This is a unique opportunity for a person with a passion for identifying and delivering on client needs. Your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with clients who are predominantly in the accommodation industry providing an opportunity to be their industry specialist advisor
- Providing tax, accounting and advisory services to clients to support compliance, manage risk and grow their business including management accounting, forecasting, sale figures and advice
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, BAS, and payroll tax returns for our client base
At Holmans we understand that your career is just one part of your life and aim to provide a supportive and friendly environment.
A little about us:
- A friendly and supportive team which are the backbone of our positive work culture
- A commitment to ongoing development and training including quarterly tax updates, specialised external training and networking as well as personalised career development plans – so we understand and support you to get where you want to go
- A diverse range of tasks, you will never know what each day will bring, and you will never get bored.
- The best processes, systems and workpapers you would have ever seen
- The flexibility to work from home
- Regular team events and social functions
A little about you:
- You’ve got a focus on people and you’re a natural at building relationships with the team and your clients
- You excel in communication and enjoy building a bond with those you interact with
- You are self-motivated and can manage your own workflow autonomously
- You possess excellent time management skills and can work to deadlines
- You are curious, driven and have a professional work ethic
- You are a problem solver and seek to achieve the best outcomes for the firm and your clients
- You have a minimum of 5 years business services experience in a professional accounting firm – CPA/CA Qualified (or on that journey) will be regarded but is not a must
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to work hard and grow with our team
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone who has a personality and who does not take themselves too seriously.
This is a rare opportunity to work in a reputable long standing Sunshine Coast firm alongside an amazing team of people and clients. This is an opportunity not to be passed up. If this role appeals to you in any way apply now, we might be the perfect match for each other. Make sure you include a cover letter with your application so that we can learn more about what you are looking for.
Click here if you are interested in joing the holmans team, send us your details using the online form.