Deciding to change accountants can feel like a big step, but as your requirements grow it may become a necessary one. So how do you know when it’s time to consider change?
Some common complaints we hear from new clients in regard to their old accountants are:
- I don’t get personalised service
- My accountant takes too long to get back to me
- I think I could be doing more to manage my business better and they are not proactive
- It takes months for my accountant to complete the work I have given them
- I don’t think my accountant understands my business
At Holmans Chartered Accountants, some of the ways we can help you and your business are by:
- Providing a sounding board to bounce business ideas off and providing an insightful new perspective
- Reviewing your business structure to ensure that we protect your assets and minimise your tax liabilities
- Helping your business to reach its full potential
- Explaining your business performance and tax requirements in simple and easy to understand terms
- Prompt response to phone calls and emails – usually within 24 – 48 hours.
Changing accountants is not a decision to be made lightly
We hear it all the time, “I am not particularly happy with my Accountant, but I’ve been with them for 10 years, they know my business records/history and it’s too hard to change”. Many feel that changing accountants is simply too hard, however this could not be further from the truth. After reviewing the prior year’s financial statements and tax returns, and asking the right questions about matters specific to your situation, the new accountant may even have greater insights to your business operations than the previous accountant!
Actually, it’s not hard to change and we have been able to assist many businesses and professionals in the process of switching their accounting and taxation needs over to us.
How do I change from my current accountant to Holmans?
Working with the right Accountant and Professional Advisers can make an enormous difference to your business and personal financial situation and future. If you’re enduring poor service and results just to avoid the hassle of changing accountants, you are simply delaying the new opportunities for your business and your family, which may ultimately cost you money.
Contact Holmans to book a free consultation so that we can get a feel for your requirements. We strive to understand your unique business and personal goals. After the consultation with Holmans, if you feel like you have found the right fit for you, then we can quickly get the ball rolling.
Holmans will contact your previous accountant to obtain an ethical clearance letter, which is best practice in the industry, as well as copies of the relevant records pertaining to your business and personal financial affairs.
It’s that easy!
“The difference between Holmans and our previous accountant is seismic. Wayne has made the effort to understand our business on a level far deeper than numbers. He appreciates that not everyone’s motivations are the same and focuses outcomes accordingly. He’s helped us unlock income potential that we didn’t know possible at the same time as focusing expenditure with tailored benchmarking and industry reference points. Within a year of engaging Holman’s, we have more than tripled our profitability and the potential is staggering for the next financial year. It’s great to know that whatever the business environment throws at us we can rely on measured, reliable and friendly advice from Wayne and his team.”
Managing Director / Sol Bar Live Pty Ltd